You'll find information about the monthly calendar for the chapter as well as more details on the scheduled speakers Innovation and Inside Track) We will also share dates times and locations for strategic partner activities as they occur.
Scheduled for the third Tuesday of each month from 4:00 to 5:00 PM Pacific. Bring a guest! Come early to network and stay late for impromptu discussions. We try to schedule one introduction, one Innovation presentation and an Inside Track as well to keep everyone thinking.
Fall/Winter Speaker Schedule:
September: Inside Track: Rob Berg, Building and Maintaining a Multimillion Dollar Practice
Innovation Talk: Bill Conerly, PhD. A Unique Practice Building Newsletter
October: Innovation Talk: John Anderson Mental Gymnastics Powering Thru Public Speaking
Inside Track: Jim Grew, Succession Secrets
November: To be announced
December: A holiday party probably via Zoom.
This Talk is about: …using a “coaching approach” to consulting with clients, where we
resist the temptation to offer advice and instead ask questions that evoke from our
clients the best path forward for their needs.
The three key takeaways are:
1. Listen more, speak less;
2. Your clients know more about their business than you ever will – acknowledge that!;
3. Coaching instills trust and buy in by evoking our clients’ inherent – but often untapped – genius, to address their pressing problems.
Dr. Bill Conerly
His newsletter gets attention because it is short and visual, with links to more substantive work. This program will offer tips for finding charts and diagrams relevant to any consultant’s specialty, customizing them to highlight the consultant’s expertise, as well as ideas for using Bill’s economics newsletter, and other consultants’ newsletters, as a springboard to greater interactions with clients and prospects.
1. How to get people to open and read your newsletter
2. How to show your expertise in a visually-oriented newsletter
3. How to use other newsletters to build a connection with your clients and prospects